CELEBRATING & EMPOWERING BEREAVED MOMS -VIRTUALLY
Bereaved Mother's Day Virtual Conference 2020
SUNDAY, MAY 3, 2020
9 am - 3 pm CST
Hosted by Better Not Bitter Mom
Look at this INSPIRING Line-up!
- 4 Guest Speakers:
- Nikotris Perkins, bereaved mom of Nikotris Ari, motivator, facilitator, and strategist at Nikotris.com
- Melissa Dlugolecki, bereaved mom of Leyden, Podcast Host of Guts, Grief & Green Smoothies, LPN, Co-CEO of MOVE. & 90 Day CEO
- Nichole Stangel MA, MS, LPC, NCC, CT, and Bereavement Coordinator at Children's WI
- Crystal Webster, bereaved mom to Madelyn, founder of Sharing Solace, Author of Confessions of a Griever-Turning a Hot Mess into a Haute Message
- Healing Sound Bath by Lauren Unger founder of Lauren Courtney Heals
- Yoga Flow by Aleece Behr, founder of Own Your Ohm
- Therapeutic Art Session by Danica Thurber, founder of Project Grief
- Giveaways and MORE!
Don't miss this opportunity to continue connecting! Invite your best girlfriends & supporters to join us (and maybe pour yourself some champagne)!
Spend a beautiful day SOCIALLY connecting in community with other loss mamas. Feel refreshed, energized, and empowered as you learn how to better navigate your grief journey full of purpose and possibility!
*A portion of ticket sales directly benefit the Bereavement Fund of Children's Hospital of WI
Take a Look at the AMAZING Lineup of Speakers and Special Guests for the Day!
After the death of the daughter Madelyn, Crystal turned to writing which became her most helpful and healing tool on her grief journey.
Author of ‘Confessions of a Griever: Turning a Hot Mess into an Haute Message (Laughable Lessons for When Life Just Sucks)’
Nikotris is mom to Ari, who was born still in May 2018. After her loss, she had a deepened understanding of love and empathy in community.
Dedicating her time and talents to facilitating spaces that motivates community members to be better human beings and steadfast in helping people see the power within to heal and be heard.
Meditatve Healing Sound Bath
Lauren is a Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki Master, sound healer & intuitive medium with a background as a Holistic Health Coach & Chef in the recovery field. Her mission is to help others look within and heal their relationships with the duality that lies within. Lauren is here to help heal with a fun and magical twist.
Founder of Lauren Courtney Heals
Licensed psychologist and certified yoga instructor, Aleece helps women transform both physically and mentally, emphasizing how essential it is to improve all aspects of health, not just the physical ones. She implements evidence-based mindfulness techniques. Her goal is to help women find optimal wellness.
Founder of Own Your Omh
Danica uses the arts as a "visual diary" for worship, relaxation, and a way to help care for others. Having experienced the sudden death of her father in her youth, she started to use art as a way of processing emotions.
Studied Humanities at Washington State University
Bereaved Mother's Virtual Conference 2020
Empowering and Celebrating Bereaved Moms